Saucy Everything is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Sweet and tangy with a kick of heat, our Honey Sriracha Sauce will be your new best friend for chicken wings, meatballs, and even brussels sprouts. The flavors blend together perfectly for a sauce you'll crave on everything! Just 5 ingredients and ready in minutes.
I love this sauce recipe. It has everything a good glaze needs: a perfect balance of flavors, and it's easy to make. That's key! It takes just minutes to whip up with only 5 ingredients.
What is honey sriracha dipping sauce?
Sriracha honey sauce is a blend of sriracha, honey, garlic, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. It's sweet, tangy, and has a bit of heat.
Sweet honey perfectly balances out the spicy tang for a sauce that is finger-licking delicious on everything from spicy honey chicken, to beef, and even roasted vegetables.
For the perfect sweet-and-spicy glaze, use our sweet garlic sriracha sauce. We love it as a sticky glaze for meatballs, baked chicken, ham, brussels sprouts... the list goes on!
Is it spicy?
A little bit! But with our recipe, it's easy to adjust the spice level to your taste. Use more or less sriracha depending on how spicy you want the sauce to be. The sweet, soothing honey balances out the flavors well.
What goes with sriracha sauce?
Try some of our favorite recipes with sriracha sauce:
- Honey Sriracha Chicken - try air fryer chicken wings
- Honey Sriracha Meatballs - it's the perfect dipping sauce for meatballs!
- Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- Best Meatloaf Glaze
This sauce recipe saves chicken and meatballs in a pinch and is delicious with all types of other dishes, too. If you over-bake your chicken or accidentally make a batch of meatballs that are just not juicy enough, honey sriracha sauce is the solution.
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
View our Honey Sriracha Sauce Web Story
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or send us an email! We love to hear from you.
Spicy Sauce Recipes
Try more of our Spicy Sauces!
- Easy Peri Peri Sauce Recipe (Homemade Nando's)
- Spicy Sriracha Mayo Recipe
- My Simple Teriyaki Sauce has a nice kick!
And one of my all-time favorite Steak Dipping Sauce!
Honey Sriracha Sauce Recipe
- Medium saucepan
- 4 Tbsp. sriracha sauce more or less to taste
- ½ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together all ingredients.
- Place saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Once boiling is reached, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes, until it begins to thicken. Remove from heat. It will thicken up more as it cools.