Creamiest Alfredo Sauce Ever
My recipe for alfredo sauce makes the Creamiest Alfredo Sauce Ever! It uses just a few simple ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes, but is so cheesy and delicious.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices White American cheese 2-3 slices
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Over medium heat, melt butter in a skillet.
Add minced garlic and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring.
Gradually add in heavy cream. Do this in increments and keep stirring while you add. This is very important! You do not want the cream to curdle, so keep stirring. Don't add it all at once.
Gradually add in Parmesan. Keep stirring while you add it!
Add in white American cheese and keep stirring.
Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and stir to combine. If it needs a bit of time to thicken, leave it on for a few more minutes.
- Use a high-quality Parmesan or Parmesan grated straight off the block for best results.
- Never stop stirring! You don't want the cream to curdle. Keep stirring when adding the cream, American cheese, and Parmesan.
- If your sauce isn't thick enough, allow it to bubble for a few more minutes before serving.
Calories: 1327kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 11gFat: 141gSaturated Fat: 88gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 40gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 492mgSodium: 676mgPotassium: 288mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 5311IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 433mgIron: 1mg